Most Recent Entries
- Boys Basket: FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
Tender Allows Stovall To More Than Double His Salary
Posted Feb 28, 2010 by Roy Cummings
Updated Feb 28, 2010 at 03:18 PM
INDIANAPOLIS – One restricted free agent who may actually be happy with the tender the Bucs have slapped on him is wide receiver Maurice Stovall.
Stovall was a third-round pick of the Bucs in 2006 and he was given an original draft position tender, which carries with it a $1.176 million salary for 2010.
Even if you include the $6,760 workout bonus he received, Stovall made $541,760 in 2009. By accepting the tender, Stovall will get a raise of $634,240.