Most Recent Entries
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
Positive News On Sears
Posted Dec 31, 2007 by TBO.com
Updated Dec 31, 2007 at 02:53 PM
The Bucs received some positive news today concerning left guard Arron Sears.
Although he’ll continue to be evaluated this week, the Bucs are hopeful Sears - who left Sunday’s 31-23 loss against Carolina with an ankle injury - will return for the Bucs’ playoff game against the New York Giants on Sunday.
“He sprained his ankle and at this point we expect him to play,” Gruden said today. “But we’ll look more today and update on Wednesday.”
The Bucs used Sunday to rest several starters who have been nursing injuries, including quarterback Jeff Garcia, receiver Joey Galloway and running back Earnest Graham.
Gruden also said fullback B.J. Askew, who missed the last three weeks with an ankle injury, should return Sunday.