Most Recent Entries
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
- Rays @ BoSox: Archer’s first start
Positive News On Sears
Posted Dec 31, 2007 by TBO.com
Updated Dec 31, 2007 at 02:53 PM
The Bucs received some positive news today concerning left guard Arron Sears.
Although he’ll continue to be evaluated this week, the Bucs are hopeful Sears - who left Sunday’s 31-23 loss against Carolina with an ankle injury - will return for the Bucs’ playoff game against the New York Giants on Sunday.
“He sprained his ankle and at this point we expect him to play,” Gruden said today. “But we’ll look more today and update on Wednesday.”
The Bucs used Sunday to rest several starters who have been nursing injuries, including quarterback Jeff Garcia, receiver Joey Galloway and running back Earnest Graham.
Gruden also said fullback B.J. Askew, who missed the last three weeks with an ankle injury, should return Sunday.