Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Positive News On Sears
Posted Dec 31, 2007 by TBO.com
Updated Dec 31, 2007 at 02:53 PM
The Bucs received some positive news today concerning left guard Arron Sears.
Although he’ll continue to be evaluated this week, the Bucs are hopeful Sears - who left Sunday’s 31-23 loss against Carolina with an ankle injury - will return for the Bucs’ playoff game against the New York Giants on Sunday.
“He sprained his ankle and at this point we expect him to play,” Gruden said today. “But we’ll look more today and update on Wednesday.”
The Bucs used Sunday to rest several starters who have been nursing injuries, including quarterback Jeff Garcia, receiver Joey Galloway and running back Earnest Graham.
Gruden also said fullback B.J. Askew, who missed the last three weeks with an ankle injury, should return Sunday.