Most Recent Entries
- Panini goes on a basketball Crusade
- Sunlake’s Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers’ 2014 Mr. Soccer
- Rays v Twins: Injury updates and lineups
- Novel explores temptations, ramifications of steroid use
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
Bucs, Graham Reach Accord on Contract Extension
Posted Jun 29, 2008 by Roy Cummings
Updated Jun 29, 2008 at 09:24 PM
TAMPA - The Bucs reduced their list of disgruntled players by one on Sunday when they reached agreement on a contract extension with running back Earnest Graham.
The new deal is expected to keep Graham in a Bucs uniform through the 2012 season is reportedly worth $11 million, according to NFL.com
The deal comes in the wake of Graham’s holdout from offseason workouts and should put an end to any speculation Graham might skip the start of training camp.
The only portion of the offseason program that Graham participated in this year was the mandatory minicamp. During the camp, however, Graham did not rule out the possibility he might skip camp in an effort to get the contract he was looking for.