Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Bucs, Graham Reach Accord on Contract Extension
Posted Jun 29, 2008 by Roy Cummings
Updated Jun 29, 2008 at 09:24 PM
TAMPA - The Bucs reduced their list of disgruntled players by one on Sunday when they reached agreement on a contract extension with running back Earnest Graham.
The new deal is expected to keep Graham in a Bucs uniform through the 2012 season is reportedly worth $11 million, according to NFL.com
The deal comes in the wake of Graham’s holdout from offseason workouts and should put an end to any speculation Graham might skip the start of training camp.
The only portion of the offseason program that Graham participated in this year was the mandatory minicamp. During the camp, however, Graham did not rule out the possibility he might skip camp in an effort to get the contract he was looking for.