Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Bucs, Graham Reach Accord on Contract Extension
Posted Jun 29, 2008 by Roy Cummings
Updated Jun 29, 2008 at 09:24 PM
TAMPA - The Bucs reduced their list of disgruntled players by one on Sunday when they reached agreement on a contract extension with running back Earnest Graham.
The new deal is expected to keep Graham in a Bucs uniform through the 2012 season is reportedly worth $11 million, according to NFL.com
The deal comes in the wake of Graham’s holdout from offseason workouts and should put an end to any speculation Graham might skip the start of training camp.
The only portion of the offseason program that Graham participated in this year was the mandatory minicamp. During the camp, however, Graham did not rule out the possibility he might skip camp in an effort to get the contract he was looking for.