Most Recent Entries
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
- Rays @ BoSox: Archer’s first start
Armwood’s Hadley Arrested
Posted Apr 6, 2009 by Adam Adkins
Updated Apr 6, 2009 at 04:17 PM
Armwood senior football player Angelo Hadley was arrested Sunday on two felony counts of lewd or lascivious battery, according to a Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Department charge report.
Hadley, 18, was booked into the Hillsborough County jail Sunday morning on the two second-degree felony charges. He was released about an hour later after posting $15,000 bond.
Hadley was a three-year starter for the Hawks and finished his prep career as the program’s all-time leader in interceptions. He was a Tribune All-Hillsborough County first-team selection each of the last two seasons, including in 2008, when he set a program single-season record with 10 interceptions.
Hadley signed a scholarship in February to play football at the University of North Carolina.
Armwood coach Sean Callahan declined to comment Monday.