Most Recent Entries
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
Armwood’s Hadley Arrested
Posted Apr 6, 2009 by Adam Adkins
Updated Apr 6, 2009 at 04:17 PM
Armwood senior football player Angelo Hadley was arrested Sunday on two felony counts of lewd or lascivious battery, according to a Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Department charge report.
Hadley, 18, was booked into the Hillsborough County jail Sunday morning on the two second-degree felony charges. He was released about an hour later after posting $15,000 bond.
Hadley was a three-year starter for the Hawks and finished his prep career as the program’s all-time leader in interceptions. He was a Tribune All-Hillsborough County first-team selection each of the last two seasons, including in 2008, when he set a program single-season record with 10 interceptions.
Hadley signed a scholarship in February to play football at the University of North Carolina.
Armwood coach Sean Callahan declined to comment Monday.