Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
Antonio Tarver shares training videos
Posted Jul 15, 2011 by Eddie Daniels
Updated Jul 19, 2011 at 10:08 AM
With just a few days remaining until Tampa’s Antonio Tarver hops in the ring against Danny Green, Tarver has taken to the Twitterverse, sharing video clips of his training.
Tarver (28-6, 19 KOs) is preparing for his July 20 cruiserweight match against Australia’s Green (31-3, 27 KOs), who is putting up his IBO cruiserweight title. The 12-round fight can be seen on Pay Per View. The fight is the evening of July 20 in Sydney, Australia and early that morning here in Tampa.
When you pop open the videos, don’t expect to see any fight secrets to Tarver’s training camp, but the point he likely wants to get across is he’s working hard and taking this fight seriously.