Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Yanks: Nova to DL, Teixeira returns, updates on Cobb, Helly, DJ and lineups
- Rays v Yankees: Jennings out with groin injury
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
Antonio Tarver shares training videos
Posted Jul 15, 2011 by Eddie Daniels
Updated Jul 19, 2011 at 10:08 AM
With just a few days remaining until Tampa’s Antonio Tarver hops in the ring against Danny Green, Tarver has taken to the Twitterverse, sharing video clips of his training.
Tarver (28-6, 19 KOs) is preparing for his July 20 cruiserweight match against Australia’s Green (31-3, 27 KOs), who is putting up his IBO cruiserweight title. The 12-round fight can be seen on Pay Per View. The fight is the evening of July 20 in Sydney, Australia and early that morning here in Tampa.
When you pop open the videos, don’t expect to see any fight secrets to Tarver’s training camp, but the point he likely wants to get across is he’s working hard and taking this fight seriously.