Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Antonio Tarver shares training videos
Posted Jul 15, 2011 by Eddie Daniels
Updated Jul 19, 2011 at 10:08 AM
With just a few days remaining until Tampa’s Antonio Tarver hops in the ring against Danny Green, Tarver has taken to the Twitterverse, sharing video clips of his training.
Tarver (28-6, 19 KOs) is preparing for his July 20 cruiserweight match against Australia’s Green (31-3, 27 KOs), who is putting up his IBO cruiserweight title. The 12-round fight can be seen on Pay Per View. The fight is the evening of July 20 in Sydney, Australia and early that morning here in Tampa.
When you pop open the videos, don’t expect to see any fight secrets to Tarver’s training camp, but the point he likely wants to get across is he’s working hard and taking this fight seriously.