- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Yo, Ho, Ho, a Pirate’s life for Hudson
Posted Feb 26, 2009 by Brett McMurphy
Updated Feb 26, 2009 at 05:17 PM
At this rate, it’s probably impossible to keep up with who may or may not be involved/has been considered/interested in filling the final two spots on the University of South Florida’s defensive staff.
But this is for certain: eliminate East Carolina defensive coordinator Greg Hudson from any list of potential candidates. He will remain with the Pirates, an ECU spokesperson said Thursday.
USF’s interest in Hudson and/or Hudson’s interest in USF never resulted in an interview, but nonetheless Hudson will remain a Pirate (cue: “Yo, Ho, Ho, a Pirate’s life for me” song).
What’s next? Sorry, what’s on second, who’s on first, right? We’ll trudge ahead.