- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
- Maddux, Glavine, Thomas highlight newcomers on Hall of Fame ballot
- Glennon finalist for rookie award for second straight week
- Donruss baseball returning in February
Yo, Ho, Ho, a Pirate’s life for Hudson
Posted Feb 26, 2009 by Brett McMurphy
Updated Feb 26, 2009 at 05:17 PM
At this rate, it’s probably impossible to keep up with who may or may not be involved/has been considered/interested in filling the final two spots on the University of South Florida’s defensive staff.
But this is for certain: eliminate East Carolina defensive coordinator Greg Hudson from any list of potential candidates. He will remain with the Pirates, an ECU spokesperson said Thursday.
USF’s interest in Hudson and/or Hudson’s interest in USF never resulted in an interview, but nonetheless Hudson will remain a Pirate (cue: “Yo, Ho, Ho, a Pirate’s life for me” song).
What’s next? Sorry, what’s on second, who’s on first, right? We’ll trudge ahead.