Most Recent Entries
- Panini reveals details about Pinnacle basketball
- Rays pick up pitcher in minor league Rule 5 draft
- Land O’ Lakes cross country stars Travis Nichols, Tyler Stahl commit to North Florida
- Beck staying with Longhorns
- Boys Basketball:FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
Wharton’s McGill signs with University of Mobile
Posted Apr 22, 2013 by Nick Williams
Updated Apr 22, 2013 at 02:03 PM
Wharton senior point guard CJ McGill, who led the Wildcats to their first state tournament this past season, has signedwith the University of Mobile on a full athletic scholarship.
The University of Mobile is an NAIA affiliate.
McGill was given the Alston “Mac” McGahagin Award by Hillsborough County Schools, which goes to the top senior boys basketball player in the county.
McGill averaged 17 points per game and finished his career with 1,036 points. McGill missed his entire sophomore season with a kneee injury but still earned a career record of 76-10 with three district titles while at Wharton.