Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Yankees: Jennings out with groin injury
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
Wharton’s Clark to golf for Hartford
Posted Feb 27, 2013 by Jarrett Guthrie
Updated Feb 27, 2013 at 05:06 PM
Wharton senior Shannon Clark has verbally committed to play golf at the University of Hartford (West Hartford, Conn.) according to Wildcats’ coach Denis Vukorep.
Clark was a first team Western Conference selection and was named the Casey Most Valuable Golfer Award recipient at last month’s Hillsborough County Awards ceremony.
Clark, Wharton’s captain and No. 1 golfer her senior season, was a region qualifier and is also a member of the school’s ROTC, where she holds the rank of executive officer.