Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Wharton’s Clark to golf for Hartford
Posted Feb 27, 2013 by Jarrett Guthrie
Updated Feb 27, 2013 at 05:06 PM
Wharton senior Shannon Clark has verbally committed to play golf at the University of Hartford (West Hartford, Conn.) according to Wildcats’ coach Denis Vukorep.
Clark was a first team Western Conference selection and was named the Casey Most Valuable Golfer Award recipient at last month’s Hillsborough County Awards ceremony.
Clark, Wharton’s captain and No. 1 golfer her senior season, was a region qualifier and is also a member of the school’s ROTC, where she holds the rank of executive officer.