Most Recent Entries
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
Watts Nearing 1000 points for career
Posted Jan 11, 2013 by Scott Purks
Updated Jan 11, 2013 at 06:19 PM
Lennard junior point guard Caelen Watts is on pace to score his 1,000th career high school point tonight when the Longhorns play at Robinson.
Watts, who scored 23 in a 70-57 victory over Robinson (10-9) earlier this season, needs only 13 points tonight to push his career total over 1,000.
If Lennard (12-4) wins tonight, it will be in the driver’s seat to take the runner-up position in Class 5A-District 11 with a 7-1 district record. Jesuit (15-1) leads the district wtih a 6-0 record that includes a 59-30 victory over Lennard.