Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Watts Nearing 1000 points for career
Posted Jan 11, 2013 by Scott Purks
Updated Jan 11, 2013 at 06:19 PM
Lennard junior point guard Caelen Watts is on pace to score his 1,000th career high school point tonight when the Longhorns play at Robinson.
Watts, who scored 23 in a 70-57 victory over Robinson (10-9) earlier this season, needs only 13 points tonight to push his career total over 1,000.
If Lennard (12-4) wins tonight, it will be in the driver’s seat to take the runner-up position in Class 5A-District 11 with a 7-1 district record. Jesuit (15-1) leads the district wtih a 6-0 record that includes a 59-30 victory over Lennard.