Most Recent Entries
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
- Rays @ BoSox: Archer’s first start
Warrick Dunn Not At Practice
Posted Oct 22, 2008 by Anwar S. Richardson
Updated Oct 22, 2008 at 01:44 PM
So far, Tampa Bay RB Warrick Dunn is the most noticeable absence in Wednesday’s practice.
Dunn is recovering from a pinched nerve in his back and we are currently unsure if he will practice or play this week.
Tampa Bay’s most encouraging news might be WR Joey Galloway’s participation in Wednesday’s practice. If Galloway is able to fully participate this week, there is a good chance he might be able to play this weekend on Sunday.
In addition, Bucs FB B.J. Askew (hamstring), QB Brian Griese (elbow) and Caddy were in practice.
The only player not participating was WR Maurice Stovall (hamstring), who was working out individually with a trainer.