Most Recent Entries
- Beck staying with Longhorns
- Boys Basketball:FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
Warrick Dunn Not At Practice
Posted Oct 22, 2008 by Anwar S. Richardson
Updated Oct 22, 2008 at 01:44 PM
So far, Tampa Bay RB Warrick Dunn is the most noticeable absence in Wednesday’s practice.
Dunn is recovering from a pinched nerve in his back and we are currently unsure if he will practice or play this week.
Tampa Bay’s most encouraging news might be WR Joey Galloway’s participation in Wednesday’s practice. If Galloway is able to fully participate this week, there is a good chance he might be able to play this weekend on Sunday.
In addition, Bucs FB B.J. Askew (hamstring), QB Brian Griese (elbow) and Caddy were in practice.
The only player not participating was WR Maurice Stovall (hamstring), who was working out individually with a trainer.