Erik Erlendsson covers the Tampa Bay Lightning for The Tampa Tribune.
Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Yanks: Nova to DL, Teixeira returns, updates on Cobb, Helly, DJ and lineups
- Rays v Yankees: Jennings out with groin injury
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
Video: Lightning winger Marty St. Louis on controversial disallowed goal vs. Capitals
Posted Mar 8, 2011 by Erik Erlendsson
Updated Mar 8, 2011 at 12:53 AM
No words of mine will be able to do justice to this, so I’ll let you guys look at the first video of the goal waived off from tonight’s game, and below that is Marty St. Louis’ reaction to it.
I will just add this, the goal being disallowed was just the wrong, wrong call. The game moves fast, no doubt about it, but to me to take goals off the board plays have to be just blatently obvious for a referee to take the call of the board. Tom Kowal made a mistake tonight, that much is clear. OK, now decide for yourself.