Erik Erlendsson covers the Tampa Bay Lightning for The Tampa Tribune.
Most Recent Entries
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
Video: Lightning winger Marty St. Louis on controversial disallowed goal vs. Capitals
Posted Mar 8, 2011 by Erik Erlendsson
Updated Mar 8, 2011 at 12:53 AM
No words of mine will be able to do justice to this, so I’ll let you guys look at the first video of the goal waived off from tonight’s game, and below that is Marty St. Louis’ reaction to it.
I will just add this, the goal being disallowed was just the wrong, wrong call. The game moves fast, no doubt about it, but to me to take goals off the board plays have to be just blatently obvious for a referee to take the call of the board. Tom Kowal made a mistake tonight, that much is clear. OK, now decide for yourself.