Erik Erlendsson covers the Tampa Bay Lightning for The Tampa Tribune.
Most Recent Entries
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
- Rays @ BoSox: Archer’s first start
Video: Lightning winger Marty St. Louis on controversial disallowed goal vs. Capitals
Posted Mar 8, 2011 by Erik Erlendsson
Updated Mar 8, 2011 at 12:53 AM
No words of mine will be able to do justice to this, so I’ll let you guys look at the first video of the goal waived off from tonight’s game, and below that is Marty St. Louis’ reaction to it.
I will just add this, the goal being disallowed was just the wrong, wrong call. The game moves fast, no doubt about it, but to me to take goals off the board plays have to be just blatently obvious for a referee to take the call of the board. Tom Kowal made a mistake tonight, that much is clear. OK, now decide for yourself.