- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
- Rays @ BoSox: Archer’s first start
USF women’s hoops nonconference slate announced
Posted Aug 30, 2011 by Adam Adkins
Updated Aug 30, 2011 at 10:56 AM
The USF women’s basketball team’s 2011-12 nonconference schedule was announced Tuesday, and the 14-game slate includes trip to four different tournaments.
The Bulls open the season Nov. 11 at the WBI Tip-Off in Daytona Beach against Florida State, and will also play Arkansas and Minnesota at the event. Other tournament trips include the Great Alaskan Shootout in Anchorage on Nov. 23-24 (against Central Michigan and Miami or Alaska Anchorage), the Air Force Classic in Colorado Springs, Colo., on Dec. 2-3 (against Idaho State and Air Force) and the Saint Peter’s Holiday Classic in Jersey City, N.J., on Dec. 28-29 (against Dayton and Saint Peter’s or Binghamton).
The Bulls road nonconference schedule also includes a trip to Auburn on Dec. 14, a game that is scheduled as a doubleheader with men’s teams.
USF has four nonconference home games, all of which are scheduled to be played in the campus recreation center as renovations to the Sun Dome and Corral continue. Those matchups are against North Florida (Nov. 15), Bethune-Cookman (Nov. 17), Stetson (Nov. 28) and Maryland Eastern Shore (Dec. 17).
To view the schedule, click HERE.