- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Beck staying with Longhorns
- Boys Basketball:FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
USF women’s hoops nonconference slate announced
Posted Aug 30, 2011 by Adam Adkins
Updated Aug 30, 2011 at 10:56 AM
The USF women’s basketball team’s 2011-12 nonconference schedule was announced Tuesday, and the 14-game slate includes trip to four different tournaments.
The Bulls open the season Nov. 11 at the WBI Tip-Off in Daytona Beach against Florida State, and will also play Arkansas and Minnesota at the event. Other tournament trips include the Great Alaskan Shootout in Anchorage on Nov. 23-24 (against Central Michigan and Miami or Alaska Anchorage), the Air Force Classic in Colorado Springs, Colo., on Dec. 2-3 (against Idaho State and Air Force) and the Saint Peter’s Holiday Classic in Jersey City, N.J., on Dec. 28-29 (against Dayton and Saint Peter’s or Binghamton).
The Bulls road nonconference schedule also includes a trip to Auburn on Dec. 14, a game that is scheduled as a doubleheader with men’s teams.
USF has four nonconference home games, all of which are scheduled to be played in the campus recreation center as renovations to the Sun Dome and Corral continue. Those matchups are against North Florida (Nov. 15), Bethune-Cookman (Nov. 17), Stetson (Nov. 28) and Maryland Eastern Shore (Dec. 17).
To view the schedule, click HERE.