- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
USF OL Kibler suspended from team following arrest
Posted Oct 30, 2011 by Adam Adkins
Updated Oct 30, 2011 at 10:43 PM
Reserve offensive lineman Tony Kibler was arrested by USF police early Sunday on felony charges of armed burglary of a dwelling and improper exhibition of a weapon on school grounds and a misdemeanor count of criminal mischief. He was being held in a Hillsborough County jail late Sunday without bond.
According to USF Police spokesman Lt. Chris Daniel, the incident stems from a dissolved relationship. A female student contacted campus law enforcement officials because she “felt in fear” after Kibler made threats.
At one point Kibler, 19, entered the dorm room of another student across the hall from his at the Holly B Residence Hall and using a knife carved into the door before leaving. Kibler was later found in his dorm room at 4236 Holly Drive in Tampa and was taken into custody without incident, Daniel said.
On Kibler’s arrest report on the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office official site, there is a reference to the Florida Mental Health Act (Baker Act). Daniel said he could not comment on that because he was awaiting more information.
Kibler, a redshirt freshman from Belle Glade who has appeared in two games this season, has been suspended indefinitely from the team, USF coach Skip Holtz said Sunday.