- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
USF men’s soccer wins division crown
Posted Oct 31, 2011 by Adam Adkins
Updated Oct 31, 2011 at 02:59 PM
The University of South Florida men’s soccer team played to a scoreless tie Monday at Rutgers to wrap up the Big East Conference’s Red Division title.
The Bulls had clinched at least a share of the division crown with Wednesday’s home win over Cincinnati and needed a win or tie against the Scarlet Knights to win the title outright. It is the program’s first league division crown since 2005.
USF (12-2-3 overall) finished unbeaten in Big East play this season at 7-0-2, and George Kiefer’s squad finished the regular season with an 11-game unbeaten streak.
The Bulls have a bye into the Big East tournament quarterfinals and will host that game Sunday at Corbett Soccer Stadium.