- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
USF men’s soccer wins division crown
Posted Oct 31, 2011 by Adam Adkins
Updated Oct 31, 2011 at 02:59 PM
The University of South Florida men’s soccer team played to a scoreless tie Monday at Rutgers to wrap up the Big East Conference’s Red Division title.
The Bulls had clinched at least a share of the division crown with Wednesday’s home win over Cincinnati and needed a win or tie against the Scarlet Knights to win the title outright. It is the program’s first league division crown since 2005.
USF (12-2-3 overall) finished unbeaten in Big East play this season at 7-0-2, and George Kiefer’s squad finished the regular season with an 11-game unbeaten streak.
The Bulls have a bye into the Big East tournament quarterfinals and will host that game Sunday at Corbett Soccer Stadium.