- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
- Rays @ BoSox: Archer’s first start
USF football fills 2013 schedule with McNeese State
Posted Jun 22, 2011 by Adam Adkins
Updated Jun 22, 2011 at 12:59 PM
The University of South Florida football team has filled its 2013 football schedule, signing a contract to open the season with McNeese State, a Football Championship Subdivision program that competes in the Southland Conference.
The Bulls will pay the Cowboys $400,000 for the trip to Raymond James Stadium. It will be the second time the teams have met; USF defeated McNeese State 41-10 in 2006.
USF’s 2013 schedule also includes non-conference matchups with Miami, Michigan State and Florida Atlantic, and the addition of TCU to the Big East Conference beginning in the 2012 season fills the Bulls 12-game regular-season schedule.
USF also is close to finalizing its 2012 schedule, having sent a contract to the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga for that season’s home opener. It will be the first meeting between the Bulls and UT-Chattanooga, an FCS program that competes in the Southern Conference.
USF’s other non-conference opponents in 2012 include Ball State, Florida State and Miami.