- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
USF football fills 2013 schedule with McNeese State
Posted Jun 22, 2011 by Adam Adkins
Updated Jun 22, 2011 at 12:59 PM
The University of South Florida football team has filled its 2013 football schedule, signing a contract to open the season with McNeese State, a Football Championship Subdivision program that competes in the Southland Conference.
The Bulls will pay the Cowboys $400,000 for the trip to Raymond James Stadium. It will be the second time the teams have met; USF defeated McNeese State 41-10 in 2006.
USF’s 2013 schedule also includes non-conference matchups with Miami, Michigan State and Florida Atlantic, and the addition of TCU to the Big East Conference beginning in the 2012 season fills the Bulls 12-game regular-season schedule.
USF also is close to finalizing its 2012 schedule, having sent a contract to the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga for that season’s home opener. It will be the first meeting between the Bulls and UT-Chattanooga, an FCS program that competes in the Southern Conference.
USF’s other non-conference opponents in 2012 include Ball State, Florida State and Miami.