- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
- Boys Basketball: Jean, Ingram make 7A All-State Team
USF DB Spencer Boyd will transfer
Posted Jan 13, 2012 by TBO.com
Updated Jan 13, 2012 at 09:30 AM
University of South Florida coach Skip Holtz said defensive back Spencer Boyd, a rising sophomore, will transfer to another program. Boyd, who transferred to USF from Notre Dame, was suspended for the season’s final three games.
Holtz listed three other USF players – defensive tackle Marquis White, guard Tony Kibler and linebacker Armando Sanchez – who wouldn’t return next season.
Running back Darrell Scott, who would have been a senior next season, is leaving early for the NFL draft. Holtz said Scott was projected as a fourth-to-sixth-round pick by an NFL advisory board.
Holtz said he hopes to have a new defensive coordinator in place by next week. Mark Snyder, USF’s defensive coordinator the past two seasons, accepted the same position at Texas A&M.