- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
USF DB Spencer Boyd will transfer
Posted Jan 13, 2012 by TBO.com
Updated Jan 13, 2012 at 09:30 AM
University of South Florida coach Skip Holtz said defensive back Spencer Boyd, a rising sophomore, will transfer to another program. Boyd, who transferred to USF from Notre Dame, was suspended for the season’s final three games.
Holtz listed three other USF players – defensive tackle Marquis White, guard Tony Kibler and linebacker Armando Sanchez – who wouldn’t return next season.
Running back Darrell Scott, who would have been a senior next season, is leaving early for the NFL draft. Holtz said Scott was projected as a fourth-to-sixth-round pick by an NFL advisory board.
Holtz said he hopes to have a new defensive coordinator in place by next week. Mark Snyder, USF’s defensive coordinator the past two seasons, accepted the same position at Texas A&M.