- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Beck staying with Longhorns
- Boys Basketball:FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
USF DB Spencer Boyd will transfer
Posted Jan 13, 2012 by TBO.com
Updated Jan 13, 2012 at 09:30 AM
University of South Florida coach Skip Holtz said defensive back Spencer Boyd, a rising sophomore, will transfer to another program. Boyd, who transferred to USF from Notre Dame, was suspended for the season’s final three games.
Holtz listed three other USF players – defensive tackle Marquis White, guard Tony Kibler and linebacker Armando Sanchez – who wouldn’t return next season.
Running back Darrell Scott, who would have been a senior next season, is leaving early for the NFL draft. Holtz said Scott was projected as a fourth-to-sixth-round pick by an NFL advisory board.
Holtz said he hopes to have a new defensive coordinator in place by next week. Mark Snyder, USF’s defensive coordinator the past two seasons, accepted the same position at Texas A&M.