- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Beck staying with Longhorns
- Boys Basketball:FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
Tresey’s salary $190,000
Posted Mar 4, 2009 by Brett McMurphy
Updated Mar 5, 2009 at 05:12 PM
University of South Florida’s new defensive coordinator Joe Tresey will receive a $190,000 salary, USF assistant AD Chris Freet said.
Tresey will make $30,000 less than former USF defensive coordinator Wally Burnham made last season ($220,000) when Burnham was USF’s highest paid assistant. Tresey’s deal, like all of USF’s assistants, is a one-year deal.
New wide receivers coach Phil McGeoghan will receive $80,000.
That leaves $400,000 out of the $1.35 million assistants pool for 2009-10 for Leavitt to divide between the new linebackers coach plus whatever raises he gives to new offensive coordinator Mike Canales and the other remaining five assistant coaches.