- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
- Boys Basketball: Jean, Ingram make 7A All-State Team
Tresey’s salary $190,000
Posted Mar 4, 2009 by Brett McMurphy
Updated Mar 5, 2009 at 05:12 PM
University of South Florida’s new defensive coordinator Joe Tresey will receive a $190,000 salary, USF assistant AD Chris Freet said.
Tresey will make $30,000 less than former USF defensive coordinator Wally Burnham made last season ($220,000) when Burnham was USF’s highest paid assistant. Tresey’s deal, like all of USF’s assistants, is a one-year deal.
New wide receivers coach Phil McGeoghan will receive $80,000.
That leaves $400,000 out of the $1.35 million assistants pool for 2009-10 for Leavitt to divide between the new linebackers coach plus whatever raises he gives to new offensive coordinator Mike Canales and the other remaining five assistant coaches.