Most Recent Entries
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
- Maddux, Glavine, Thomas highlight newcomers on Hall of Fame ballot
Titans’ Fullwood commits to USF
Posted Jun 26, 2013 by Nick Williams
Updated Jun 26, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Tampa Bay Tech senior athlete Tajee Fullwood has verbally committed to South Florida, TBT football coach Jayson Roberts said.
Fullwood, a 6-foot-2, 180 pound two-way starter, played at running back and receiver on offense for the Titans and finished his junior season with 325 offensive yards with one touchdown. On defense, Fullwood had three interceptions and seven pass deflections along with 23 tackles.
Recruited as an athlete, Fullwood chose the Bulls over offers from Syracuse, Georgita State, Cincinnati, Vanderbilt, Iowa State, Central Florida, Florida State, Rutgers and Louisville. USF was the second BCS school behind Louisville to offer Fullwood, who becomes the third Tampa prospect in the past week to give a commitment to new USF coach Willie Taggart. Wharton and Jefferson quarterbacks Chase Litton and Deiondre Porter have also committed.