Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
Titans’ Fullwood commits to USF
Posted Jun 26, 2013 by Nick Williams
Updated Jun 26, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Tampa Bay Tech senior athlete Tajee Fullwood has verbally committed to South Florida, TBT football coach Jayson Roberts said.
Fullwood, a 6-foot-2, 180 pound two-way starter, played at running back and receiver on offense for the Titans and finished his junior season with 325 offensive yards with one touchdown. On defense, Fullwood had three interceptions and seven pass deflections along with 23 tackles.
Recruited as an athlete, Fullwood chose the Bulls over offers from Syracuse, Georgita State, Cincinnati, Vanderbilt, Iowa State, Central Florida, Florida State, Rutgers and Louisville. USF was the second BCS school behind Louisville to offer Fullwood, who becomes the third Tampa prospect in the past week to give a commitment to new USF coach Willie Taggart. Wharton and Jefferson quarterbacks Chase Litton and Deiondre Porter have also committed.