Most Recent Entries
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
- Rays @ BoSox: Archer’s first start
Three more Terriers headed to college
Posted May 18, 2012 by Bill Ward
Updated May 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Three more players from the 2011 Hillsborough High playoff football team are headed to the next level to attend college and continue their playing careers, Terriers coach Earl Garcia announced Friday.
Cornerback Armaud Herndon will attend Adrian College, a Division III school in Adrian Michigan, wide receiver Jarius Gainey is going to Hiram College, a Division III school in Hiram, Ohio, and outside linebacker Jalen Hill will attend Victory Valley College, a junior college program in Victorville, Calif.
All three players attended Hillsborough for four years and have been part of the varsity squad the last three seasons, Garcia said.