Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Tender Allows Stovall To More Than Double His Salary
Posted Feb 28, 2010 by Roy Cummings
Updated Feb 28, 2010 at 03:18 PM
INDIANAPOLIS – One restricted free agent who may actually be happy with the tender the Bucs have slapped on him is wide receiver Maurice Stovall.
Stovall was a third-round pick of the Bucs in 2006 and he was given an original draft position tender, which carries with it a $1.176 million salary for 2010.
Even if you include the $6,760 workout bonus he received, Stovall made $541,760 in 2009. By accepting the tender, Stovall will get a raise of $634,240.