Most Recent Entries
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
- Maddux, Glavine, Thomas highlight newcomers on Hall of Fame ballot
Tender Allows Stovall To More Than Double His Salary
Posted Feb 28, 2010 by Roy Cummings
Updated Feb 28, 2010 at 03:18 PM
INDIANAPOLIS – One restricted free agent who may actually be happy with the tender the Bucs have slapped on him is wide receiver Maurice Stovall.
Stovall was a third-round pick of the Bucs in 2006 and he was given an original draft position tender, which carries with it a $1.176 million salary for 2010.
Even if you include the $6,760 workout bonus he received, Stovall made $541,760 in 2009. By accepting the tender, Stovall will get a raise of $634,240.