Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
TE Troupe Headed Into Town
Posted Feb 29, 2008 by Roy Cummings
Updated Feb 29, 2008 at 08:52 PM
TAMPA - The Bucs search for upgrades at tight end will not end with the expected signing of John Gilmore.
Though a date for the visit is uncertain, the Bucs will soon entertain free agent Ben Troupe, according to Troupe’s agent.
The Bucs are also believed to be interested in at least talking to fellow free agent tight end Eric Johnson.
The Bucs previously met with tight end Alge Crumpler, but Crumpler is believed to be leaning toward signing with either Seattle or Tennessee.