Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
TE Troupe Headed Into Town
Posted Feb 29, 2008 by Roy Cummings
Updated Feb 29, 2008 at 08:52 PM
TAMPA - The Bucs search for upgrades at tight end will not end with the expected signing of John Gilmore.
Though a date for the visit is uncertain, the Bucs will soon entertain free agent Ben Troupe, according to Troupe’s agent.
The Bucs are also believed to be interested in at least talking to fellow free agent tight end Eric Johnson.
The Bucs previously met with tight end Alge Crumpler, but Crumpler is believed to be leaning toward signing with either Seattle or Tennessee.