Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Tampa teams win national 7-on-7 tournament in Bradenton
Posted Jun 25, 2013 by Nick Williams
Updated Jun 25, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Two Tampa area teams took home the hardware after besting national competition at the IMG national 7-on-7 tournament in Bradenton over the weekend.
Team Tampa, comprised of the top high school skill players in the area along with recent USF commit in Wharton quarterback Chase Litton captured the club division title. Here’s a short incerpt from a writeup the tams win. Litton was on fire, completing pass after pass to a receiving corps that included the likes of East Lake High School’s (Tarpon Springs, Fla.) Artavis Scott and George Campbell. Most importantly, Litton only missed four passes in the title game, and his performance included zero turnovers.
Change Factor, which consisted of the top seventh and eighth graders from Sarasota to Orlando, won the future stars division (Middle school).
To read more go Here