Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Tampa teams win national 7-on-7 tournament in Bradenton
Posted Jun 25, 2013 by Nick Williams
Updated Jun 25, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Two Tampa area teams took home the hardware after besting national competition at the IMG national 7-on-7 tournament in Bradenton over the weekend.
Team Tampa, comprised of the top high school skill players in the area along with recent USF commit in Wharton quarterback Chase Litton captured the club division title. Here’s a short incerpt from a writeup the tams win. Litton was on fire, completing pass after pass to a receiving corps that included the likes of East Lake High School’s (Tarpon Springs, Fla.) Artavis Scott and George Campbell. Most importantly, Litton only missed four passes in the title game, and his performance included zero turnovers.
Change Factor, which consisted of the top seventh and eighth graders from Sarasota to Orlando, won the future stars division (Middle school).
To read more go Here