Most Recent Entries
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
- Maddux, Glavine, Thomas highlight newcomers on Hall of Fame ballot
- Glennon finalist for rookie award for second straight week
- Donruss baseball returning in February
- McGloin is Week 11 winner in Pepsi rookie contest
Tampa Bay players selected to all-state boys hoops team
Posted Apr 24, 2013 by Nick Williams
Updated Apr 24, 2013 at 09:10 AM
A few boys basketball players from Tampa Bay were named to the Florida Association of Basketball Coaches All-Sate teams.
Class 8A: CJ McGill, Wharton (second-team). 7A: Reggie Hart, Chamberlain (first-team); Rico Kearney, Wiregrass Ranch (third-team). 6A: Donovan Hale, Largo (third-team); John Childs, River Ridge (third-team). 5A: Devin Harris, Jesuit (5A first-team); Eric Thomas, Wesley Chapel (first-team);
Dallas Moore, Boca Ciega (first-team); Travis Johnson, Jesuit (third-team). 3A: Josh Heath, Tampa Prep (first-team).
In addition, Tamap Prep freshman Juwan Durham was selected to the MaxPreps Freshman All-American Second-Team.