Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
Tampa Bay players selected to all-state boys hoops team
Posted Apr 24, 2013 by Nick Williams
Updated Apr 24, 2013 at 09:10 AM
A few boys basketball players from Tampa Bay were named to the Florida Association of Basketball Coaches All-Sate teams.
Class 8A: CJ McGill, Wharton (second-team). 7A: Reggie Hart, Chamberlain (first-team); Rico Kearney, Wiregrass Ranch (third-team). 6A: Donovan Hale, Largo (third-team); John Childs, River Ridge (third-team). 5A: Devin Harris, Jesuit (5A first-team); Eric Thomas, Wesley Chapel (first-team);
Dallas Moore, Boca Ciega (first-team); Travis Johnson, Jesuit (third-team). 3A: Josh Heath, Tampa Prep (first-team).
In addition, Tamap Prep freshman Juwan Durham was selected to the MaxPreps Freshman All-American Second-Team.