Erik Erlendsson covers the Tampa Bay Lightning for The Tampa Tribune.
Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
Tampa Bay Lightning to host part-time job fair
Posted Jan 8, 2013 by Erik Erlendsson
Updated Jan 8, 2013 at 10:09 AM
The Tampa Bay Lightning and the Tampa Bay Times Forum will hold a part-time job fair on Thursday, January 10 from 5-9 p.m. on the Promenade Level of the arena. The fair is being held to fill positions for the upcoming Lightning hockey season as well as other Times Forum events.
The Lightning and Times Forum will be hiring for a number of positions, including guest services, security, arena conversion, housekeeping, ticket office, concessions and retail to name a few. Those interested in applying must first log on to http://www.tampabaylightning.com to complete an application. Each applicant will then be informed of their meeting time based on their interests and department manager availability.
Those coming for interviews should park in the Forum West Lot (paved lot adjacent to the parking garage). Applicants should enter through the Premium Entrance next to the McDonald’s Ticket Office and take the elevator to the third floor to the check-in table.