Erik Erlendsson covers the Tampa Bay Lightning for The Tampa Tribune.
Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Tampa Bay Lightning to host part-time job fair
Posted Jan 8, 2013 by Erik Erlendsson
Updated Jan 8, 2013 at 10:09 AM
The Tampa Bay Lightning and the Tampa Bay Times Forum will hold a part-time job fair on Thursday, January 10 from 5-9 p.m. on the Promenade Level of the arena. The fair is being held to fill positions for the upcoming Lightning hockey season as well as other Times Forum events.
The Lightning and Times Forum will be hiring for a number of positions, including guest services, security, arena conversion, housekeeping, ticket office, concessions and retail to name a few. Those interested in applying must first log on to http://www.tampabaylightning.com to complete an application. Each applicant will then be informed of their meeting time based on their interests and department manager availability.
Those coming for interviews should park in the Forum West Lot (paved lot adjacent to the parking garage). Applicants should enter through the Premium Entrance next to the McDonald’s Ticket Office and take the elevator to the third floor to the check-in table.