Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Steinbrenner Basketball announces pair of summer camps
Posted Apr 19, 2013 by Jarrett Guthrie
Updated Apr 19, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Steinbrenner High’s basketball program has announced it will again host a pair of week-long summer basketball camps aimed at helping youth players from ages 8-16 in co-ed fundamental training.
The camps, which will include Warriors girls basketball coach JR Allen and players from both the boys and girls Steinbrenner teams, looks to teach players of all skill sets the fundamentals of dribbling, passing, shooting and defending the basketball.
The two camps will be hosted from June 17-20, lasting from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. each day and the second camp will be held from July 29-August 1.
In a release issued by the basketball program, the camps will also include a variety of basketball related competitions including free throw shooting, Hot Shot, 21 and other games. Awards will be given out in each age and gender group throughout the week and each camper will receive a shirt.