Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
Softball: Pink Out on Tuesday at Sunlake
Posted Feb 12, 2012 by Rick Harmon
Updated Feb 12, 2012 at 09:11 PM
Sunlake will be hosting its third annual Pink Out softball game vs. Land O’ Lakes on Tuesday.
The junior varsity game will begin at 5 p.m. and the varsity game at 7 p.m. The purpose of this game is to raise awareness of not only breast cancer but of all other cancers as well.
There will be a bake sale and silent auction to raise money for this cause with proceeds going to the American Cancer Society. Both teams will be wearing pink and everyone attending is encouraged to wear pink as well to show your support for all who have been touched by cancer.