- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
Sebring’s Bullock commits to Bulls
Posted Jun 27, 2010 by Scott Carter
Updated Jun 27, 2010 at 06:19 PM
According to USFBullsEye.com on the Rivals network, Sebring LB Zack Bullock is the fifth player to verbally commit to USF in the 2011 recruiting class.
Bullock attended USF’s “SuperBull’’ camp Saturday night at Raymond James Stadium and is ready to call USF home.
“It is like I can’t even wrap my mind around it,” Bullock told USFBullsEye.com. “I am going to get to play Division I football in front of thousands and thousands of people every week and it is very close to my hometown, so my family and friends get to see me play.
“I couldn’t think of a better scenario.’‘
Bullock joins Pahokee LB/DB Rontavious Atkins, WR Alex Mut of Port Charlotte, Stone Mountain (Ga.) Stephenson RB Willie Davis, and Tallahassee Lincoln S Chris Garye Jr. in publicly pledging to sign with the Bulls in February.
Bullock was recruited primarily by USF assistant coach Larry Scott, a Sebring native and former standout for the Blue Streaks.
Check out the blog later this week for a Q&A with Bullock and the other USF commitments.