Most Recent Entries
- Novel explores temptations, ramifications of steroid use
- Rays @ BoSox: Lineups and injury updates
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
Robinson’s Leonard signs with Baldwin-Wallace
Posted Jun 1, 2012 by Bill Ward
Updated Jun 1, 2012 at 02:29 PM
Two-sport star Tre Leonard of Robinson has signed with Division III school Baldwin-Wallace College in Ohio, Knights assistant football coach Shawn Taylor announced Friday.
The 6-foot-4, 195-pound Leonard Leonard was an all-state selection in Class 5A boys basketball last season, where he averaged 18 points and 10.7 rebounds per game to help Robinson produce a 23-6 record and an appearance in the region semifinals. He was recently named the Alston “Mac” McGahagin award as the county’s top senior player as the county’s spring awards ceremeony.
In football, Leonard made eight receptions for 57 yards and three touchdowns for the Knights, which went 9-3 and also made the playoffs.
Leonard signed his paperwork to attend Wallace College on Friday morning at Robinson.