Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
Robinson’s Leonard signs with Baldwin-Wallace
Posted Jun 1, 2012 by Bill Ward
Updated Jun 1, 2012 at 02:29 PM
Two-sport star Tre Leonard of Robinson has signed with Division III school Baldwin-Wallace College in Ohio, Knights assistant football coach Shawn Taylor announced Friday.
The 6-foot-4, 195-pound Leonard Leonard was an all-state selection in Class 5A boys basketball last season, where he averaged 18 points and 10.7 rebounds per game to help Robinson produce a 23-6 record and an appearance in the region semifinals. He was recently named the Alston “Mac” McGahagin award as the county’s top senior player as the county’s spring awards ceremeony.
In football, Leonard made eight receptions for 57 yards and three touchdowns for the Knights, which went 9-3 and also made the playoffs.
Leonard signed his paperwork to attend Wallace College on Friday morning at Robinson.