Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
Robinson gets two late signings
Posted Jul 3, 2012 by Bill Ward
Updated Jul 3, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Months after National Signing Day, you can indeed still land a football scholarship.
That was proven Monday when Robinson linebacker Justin Creech and punter/kicker Kody Thomas signed with their respective colleges, Knights assistant coach Shawn Taylor announced.
Creech has signed with Division III Methodist University in Fayetteville, N.C., while Thomas, a Tampa Tribune all-Hillsborough County first team selection and all-state player in Class 5A, has signed with Division I (FCS) Jacksonville University.
Creech had 11 tackles, 2.5 sacks and 1 fumble recovery last season while Thomas averaged 41.6 yards per punt.