Most Recent Entries
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
- Rays @ BoSox: Archer’s first start
Riverview football players preparing for the next level
Posted Mar 30, 2011 by Katherine Smith
Updated Mar 30, 2011 at 12:29 PM
Several Riverview football players have picked their colleges, while others are still contemplating offers.
Offensive lineman Justin Tew will sign with Faulkner University and offensive lineman Cole Ungerer, who had walk-on offers from UCF and USF, chose the Bulls. Both will make it official during a ceremony at the school on Tuesday, Sharks coach Bruce Gifford said.
Riverview running back Drake Pickford is contemplating offers from St. Vincent University and Wisconsin Lutheran. Running back Phillip Mullings has an offer from Ave Maria University and plans on visiting the campus.