Most Recent Entries
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
- Boys Basketball: Jean, Ingram make 7A All-State Team
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Aaron auto is mystery redemption card No. 1 for 2014 Topps Tribute
- Bishop McLaughlin names assistant Craig Moore as its head football coach
Ridgewood volleyball star Mary Kujak named to FHSAA’s 2013 Academic All State Team
Posted Apr 17, 2013 by Mike Camunas
Updated Apr 17, 2013 at 02:00 PM
Ridgewood senior Mary Kujak was named to the 2013 Florida High School Athletic Association Academic All-State Team on Wednesday afternoon, according to an FHSAA press release.
Kujak helped lead the Rams volleyball team to a Class 5A-District 8 title, its first in more than two decades. The Rams would eventually lose in the region semifinals to district foe, Fivay, but not before Kujak would rack up 185 kills, 48 aces, 116 blocks and 114 digs for the 22-7 Rams.
Kujak was also named to the Tribune’s First Team All-Pasco County Volleyball team
On top of volleyball, Kujak also excelled at basketball, track and tennis, but academically, Kujak is also Ridgewood’s 2013 valedictorian with a 4.0 GPA.
After graduation, Kujak will attend Baylor and study pre-medicine.