Most Recent Entries
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
- Maddux, Glavine, Thomas highlight newcomers on Hall of Fame ballot
- Glennon finalist for rookie award for second straight week
- Donruss baseball returning in February
- McGloin is Week 11 winner in Pepsi rookie contest
Ridgewood posts football coach opening a third time
Posted Apr 19, 2012 by Andy Villamarzo
Updated Apr 19, 2012 at 01:05 PM
Ridgewood’s search for a coach to replace Kent Reed, who resigned back in early January, will continue as the school has reposted the job online for a second time, the third time the job has been posted.
Reed went 5-15 with the Rams the past two seasons, but Ridgewood is finding it very hard to replace the school’s third posting of the football position. In Ridgewood’s initial posting, many seemingly-abled applicants filed for the position, including former Shorecrest Prep coach Phil Hayford, former USF assistant Richard Kravitz and former Lakeland Victory Christian coach Jeff Schaum.
With spring football about two weeks away, the Rams are the lone program in Pasco County without a coach in place. Hudson ended its long search finding a replacement for former coach Justin Fenton when it hired former Gaither coach Mark Kantor.