Most Recent Entries
- Panini reveals details about Pinnacle basketball
- Rays pick up pitcher in minor league Rule 5 draft
- Land O’ Lakes cross country stars Travis Nichols, Tyler Stahl commit to North Florida
- Beck staying with Longhorns
- Boys Basketball:FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
Ridgewood posts football coach opening a third time
Posted Apr 19, 2012 by Andy Villamarzo
Updated Apr 19, 2012 at 01:05 PM
Ridgewood’s search for a coach to replace Kent Reed, who resigned back in early January, will continue as the school has reposted the job online for a second time, the third time the job has been posted.
Reed went 5-15 with the Rams the past two seasons, but Ridgewood is finding it very hard to replace the school’s third posting of the football position. In Ridgewood’s initial posting, many seemingly-abled applicants filed for the position, including former Shorecrest Prep coach Phil Hayford, former USF assistant Richard Kravitz and former Lakeland Victory Christian coach Jeff Schaum.
With spring football about two weeks away, the Rams are the lone program in Pasco County without a coach in place. Hudson ended its long search finding a replacement for former coach Justin Fenton when it hired former Gaither coach Mark Kantor.