Roger Mooney covers the Tampa Bay Rays for The Tampa Tribune, TBO.com and News Channel 8. He has covered the Rays since their first season in 1998, including 11 years for the Bradenton Herald. Roger has also covered Florida, South Florida and Florida State football, the Bucs and the Lightning.
Most Recent Entries
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
Rays v BoSox: Jennings returns, Rays looking for 6th straight W
Posted May 14, 2013 by Roger Mooney
Updated May 14, 2013 at 03:33 PM
ST. PETERSBURG Desmond Jennings returns to the lineup tonight after missing the past three games with a groin injury as the Rays open a three-game series with the Red Sox.
The Rays have won a team-record five straight.
Matt Moore is trying to become the first pitcher in team history to start a season 7-0.
Here are the lineups:
Lackey RHP (1-3, 2.82)
Moore LHP (6-0, 2.14)