Roger Mooney covers the Tampa Bay Rays for The Tampa Tribune, TBO.com and News Channel 8. He has covered the Rays since their first season in 1998, including 11 years for the Bradenton Herald. Roger has also covered Florida, South Florida and Florida State football, the Bucs and the Lightning.
Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
Rays v BoSox: Jennings returns, Rays looking for 6th straight W
Posted May 14, 2013 by Roger Mooney
Updated May 14, 2013 at 03:33 PM
ST. PETERSBURG Desmond Jennings returns to the lineup tonight after missing the past three games with a groin injury as the Rays open a three-game series with the Red Sox.
The Rays have won a team-record five straight.
Matt Moore is trying to become the first pitcher in team history to start a season 7-0.
Here are the lineups:
Lackey RHP (1-3, 2.82)
Moore LHP (6-0, 2.14)