Roger Mooney covers the Tampa Bay Rays for The Tampa Tribune, TBO.com and News Channel 8. He has covered the Rays since their first season in 1998, including 11 years for the Bradenton Herald. Roger has also covered Florida, South Florida and Florida State football, the Bucs and the Lightning.
Most Recent Entries
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
- Rays @ BoSox: Archer’s first start
Rays spring training tickets go on sale Jan. 17
Posted Jan 10, 2014 by Roger Mooney
Updated Jan 10, 2014 at 04:36 PM
Single-game tickets for the Tampa Bay Rays spring training games at Charlotte Sports Park in Port Charlotte go on sale at 10 a.m. Jan. 17 at raysbaseball.com.
The home schedule begins Feb. 28 at 1:05 p.m. against the Baltimore Orioles.
Beginning at 10 a.m. Jan. 18, tickets will be available at all Ticketmaster outlets, Charlotte Sports Park, the Rays Tampa store at 400 N. Tampa St., Tropicana Field, online at raysbaseball.com or by calling 888-FAN-RAYS or 1-800-745-3000.
Rays Insider subscribers can participate in a special online pre-sale on Jan. 16. Deadline for registration is noon, Jan. 15. Current subscribers need not re-apply.
Single-game tickets range in price from $10 to $29. Spring Training season ticket packages are available by calling 888-FAN-RAYS or visiting raysbaseball.com, and start at $270 for the Rays 14-game home schedule.