Roger Mooney covers the Tampa Bay Rays for The Tampa Tribune, TBO.com and News Channel 8. He has covered the Rays since their first season in 1998, including 11 years for the Bradenton Herald. Roger has also covered Florida, South Florida and Florida State football, the Bucs and the Lightning.
Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Yanks: Nova to DL, Teixeira returns, updates on Cobb, Helly, DJ and lineups
- Rays v Yankees: Jennings out with groin injury
- Rays vs Yankees: lineups
- Girls Basketball: Walker, Gregory lead Tampa Bay players on All-State Teams
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
Rays playoff shares
Posted Nov 28, 2011 by Roger Mooney
Updated Nov 28, 2011 at 07:37 PM
According to Major League Baseball, the Rays received $1,718,977.33 for reaching the American League Division Series.
That came out to a full share of $30,758.08.
The Rays voted 45 full shares, 8.79 partials and 24 cash awards.
The players pool for the entire postseason was $57,299,244.23.
The Cardinals received $20,627,727.92 for winning the World Series. That came out to a full share of $323,169.98.
The Rangers received $13,751, 818.61 for winning the AL pennant. That came out to a full share of $251,515.76.