Roger Mooney covers the Tampa Bay Rays for The Tampa Tribune, TBO.com and News Channel 8. He has covered the Rays since their first season in 1998, including 11 years for the Bradenton Herald. Roger has also covered Florida, South Florida and Florida State football, the Bucs and the Lightning.
Most Recent Entries
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
- Boys Basketball: Jean, Ingram make 7A All-State Team
Rays @ Jays: Looking for 3rd straight win and a .500 road trip
Posted May 15, 2012 by Roger Mooney
Updated May 15, 2012 at 04:47 PM
TORONTO The Rays are trying to end this eight-game road trip with three straight wins.
David Price (5-2, 2.98) looks to remain undefeated at Rogers Centre. He’s 4-0 in five starts.
A win and the Rays complete the trip through New York, Baltimore and Toronto with a .500 record and no less than a tie with the Orioles for first place.
Here is the Rays lineup: