Roger Mooney covers the Tampa Bay Rays for The Tampa Tribune, TBO.com and News Channel 8. He has covered the Rays since their first season in 1998, including 11 years for the Bradenton Herald. Roger has also covered Florida, South Florida and Florida State football, the Bucs and the Lightning.
Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Rays @ Jays: Looking for 3rd straight win and a .500 road trip
Posted May 15, 2012 by Roger Mooney
Updated May 15, 2012 at 04:47 PM
TORONTO The Rays are trying to end this eight-game road trip with three straight wins.
David Price (5-2, 2.98) looks to remain undefeated at Rogers Centre. He’s 4-0 in five starts.
A win and the Rays complete the trip through New York, Baltimore and Toronto with a .500 record and no less than a tie with the Orioles for first place.
Here is the Rays lineup: