Roger Mooney covers the Tampa Bay Rays for The Tampa Tribune, TBO.com and News Channel 8. He has covered the Rays since their first season in 1998, including 11 years for the Bradenton Herald. Roger has also covered Florida, South Florida and Florida State football, the Bucs and the Lightning.
Most Recent Entries
- Top recruits aren’t the only people being developed under Callahan
- Pasco High’s Andrew Ivie, Bowman Archibald pick up offers from USF
- Panini reveals details about Pinnacle basketball
- Rays pick up pitcher in minor league Rule 5 draft
- Land O’ Lakes cross country stars Travis Nichols, Tyler Stahl commit to North Florida
- Beck staying with Longhorns
- Boys Basketball:FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
Rays-BoSox added to ESPN Sunday Night Baseball
Posted Aug 12, 2010 by Roger Mooney
Updated Aug 12, 2010 at 12:58 PM
ESPN has added the Rays-Red Sox game on Sunday, Aug. 29 to their schedule.
The game time has been changed to 8 p.m.
Also, Sun Sports has added Saturday, Sept. 4th game at Baltimore (a 7:05 p.m. start) to their 2010 Rays telecast schedule.