Most Recent Entries
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
Raulerson and Hudson Make It Official
Posted Jul 25, 2013 by Scott Purks
Updated Jul 25, 2013 at 05:38 PM
Plant senior offensive lineman Ray Raulerson and wide receiver/safety Austin Hudson officially announced their commitments to the University of Tennessee and the University of Wisconsin respectively Thursday evening at the Plant football fieldhouse.
Raulerson (6-foot-5, 285 pounds) had more than 25 scholarship offers and is rated as one of the top lineman prospects in the country.
“I’m excited to be part of one of the best recruiting classes in the country,” said Raulerson of this year’s class, which has jumped on board with new Volunteers head coach Butch Jones. “I’m also excited to be on this year’s team at Plant. We have a great team this year and have a chance to do some great things.”
Hudson (6-2, 180 pounds) also had numerous offers from several schools, including Florida International. Hudson was sidelined last year after the third game when suffered a herniated groin.
“I wouldn’t trade that injury for anything because it showed me how much I love the game and how much I want to be there for my teammates,” Hudson said. “Now I’m ready to help lead Plant to a state championship.”