Most Recent Entries
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
Price, Miller could be back at work this week
Posted Aug 21, 2011 by Roy Cummings
Updated Aug 21, 2011 at 01:10 PM
By ROY CUMMINGS
The Tampa Tribune
TAMPA – The Bucs are down a couple of defensive tackles right now, but there’s a chance they’ll get two of the more notable players at that position back this week.
Bucs coach Raheem Morris said he expects Roy Miller (knee) to be back at practice later this week and he’s not ruling out a return to the practice field for Brian Price (pelvis).
“There’s a good chance he’ll get some action this week,’’ Morris said of Price, who had to have both his hamstrings re-attached to his pelvis during a season-ending operation last year.
“He looked really good in his workout yesterday, running and he did some things and so he’s getting really close.’’
Miller, meanwhile, is listed as day to day, according to Morris, who welcomed TE Luke Stocker (hip) back to practice for the first time since the third day of training camp.
“I’m fired up about Luke Stocker getting back on the field,’’ Morris said. “And he couldn’t have picked a better practice to come back to. You come off that little injury and you get back into a full live practice with a bunch of intensity going on, a bunch of situations - changing the pace. He certainly made our run game look different in our team run period today. That was good to see.’’