Most Recent Entries
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
Plant adds Feely, Stevens to staff
Posted May 4, 2012 by Rick Harmon
Updated May 4, 2012 at 01:21 PM
Plant principal Rob Nelson has announced John Feely and Mike Stevens as boys soccer coach and boys golf coach, respectively.
Feely, an assistant soccer coach at Wharton, won three state champions as a player at Jesuit. He was the head soccer coach at Orlando Edgewater (2006-2008) and the head varsity swimming and flag football coach at Wharton the last few years.
Feely replaces Chris Carbon, who resigned his position after this past soccer season.
Stevens is recognized as one of Florida’s top 10 golf instructors. In October 2011, he was inducted into U.S. Golf Teachers Federation Hall of Fame. Stevens replaces Peter Kirkwood, who resigned his position after this past season. Stevens will serve in a coaching role for the Panthers and will not teach at the school.