Most Recent Entries
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
- Rays @ BoSox: Archer’s first start
Plant adds Feely, Stevens to staff
Posted May 4, 2012 by Rick Harmon
Updated May 4, 2012 at 01:21 PM
Plant principal Rob Nelson has announced John Feely and Mike Stevens as boys soccer coach and boys golf coach, respectively.
Feely, an assistant soccer coach at Wharton, won three state champions as a player at Jesuit. He was the head soccer coach at Orlando Edgewater (2006-2008) and the head varsity swimming and flag football coach at Wharton the last few years.
Feely replaces Chris Carbon, who resigned his position after this past soccer season.
Stevens is recognized as one of Florida’s top 10 golf instructors. In October 2011, he was inducted into U.S. Golf Teachers Federation Hall of Fame. Stevens replaces Peter Kirkwood, who resigned his position after this past season. Stevens will serve in a coaching role for the Panthers and will not teach at the school.