Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
Plant’s Jordan commits to West Point
Posted Oct 31, 2011 by Nick Williams
Updated Oct 31, 2011 at 06:15 PM
Plant senior and 6-foot-10 center Kieffer Jordan has verbally committed to the Army at West Point, Plant coach Michael Slonaker said.
Jordan also had offers from UMKC, VMI, Colgate, and Lafayette and strong interest from ETSU, Stetson, College of Charleston, and UNF. He averaged 2.6 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.7 blocks per game for the 20-8 Panthers last season.
Slonaker said Jordan will sign his national letter of intent on Nov. 9, the first day of the early signing period.
Jordan has only played basketball for three years. His first sport was swimming.