Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Plant’s Jordan commits to West Point
Posted Oct 31, 2011 by Nick Williams
Updated Oct 31, 2011 at 06:15 PM
Plant senior and 6-foot-10 center Kieffer Jordan has verbally committed to the Army at West Point, Plant coach Michael Slonaker said.
Jordan also had offers from UMKC, VMI, Colgate, and Lafayette and strong interest from ETSU, Stetson, College of Charleston, and UNF. He averaged 2.6 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.7 blocks per game for the 20-8 Panthers last season.
Slonaker said Jordan will sign his national letter of intent on Nov. 9, the first day of the early signing period.
Jordan has only played basketball for three years. His first sport was swimming.