Most Recent Entries
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
- Land O’ Lakes defensive standout Shaheed Salmon picks up first offer
- Football: All-Western Conference Teams
- Rays non-tender Fuld
- Chargers WR Allen top rookie in Week 12 voting
- Collect call: 2014 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team and Hopefuls
- Panini’s Totally Certified hockey to debut in February
- Leaf releases some corny inserts
- Volleyball: Berkeley Prep’s Brown a finalist for Miss Volleyball
- Rays 2014 spring training schedule
- Proposal would ease FHSAA penalty for violating “follow the coach” law
- Maddon’s Thanksmas returns for 8th year
Pasco’s Grant breaks hand, out for tonight’s game
Posted Sep 7, 2012 by Mike Camunas
Updated Sep 7, 2012 at 07:07 PM
Pasco athlete Janarion Grant will not play tonight when the Pirates host Land O’ Lakes after he broke his right hand at practice Tuesday and had surgery today.
Grant’s status for season is uncertain, but Pasco coach Tom McHugh is optimistic Grant could play with cast next week and beyond.
Grant is not at stadium but McHugh said he could have played tonight, but the hand specialist wanted to evaluate more.
Grant broke a bone in right hand at practice Tuesday stiff arming Joey Ivie. Grant’s hand got stuck in Ivie’s face mask.