Most Recent Entries
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
- Rays @ BoSox: Archer’s first start
Oklahoma State WR Dez Bryant To Visit Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Posted Mar 31, 2010 by Anwar S. Richardson
Updated Mar 31, 2010 at 08:43 AM
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers desperately need receivers to help quarterback Josh Freeman and seem interested in one high profile collegian.
Former Oklahoma State receiver Dez Bryant has visits scheduled with Dallas, Cincinnati and Tampa Bay, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram Dez Bryant To Visit Bucs
Bryant was originally projected to be selected in the top 10, but many teams have questioned his character and his stock has dropped. ESPN analysts Mel Kiper Jr. and Todd McShay previously projected Bryant to be selected 11th overall by Denver, but now there is a belief he could be selected late in the first round. If the Bucs were interested in him, they could trade one - or both - of their second round picks to obtain Bryant late in the first round.
During his pro day workout on Tuesday, Bryant ran 40-yard dash times of 4.53, 4.68 (against the wind) and 4.58, according to the report.
For more on Bryant’s workout, click below to see what McShay said: