Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
Next-to-last track honor roll now updated
Posted May 3, 2012 by Bill Ward
Updated May 3, 2012 at 12:29 AM
There’s one week left in the 2012 high school track season and berths on the Tampa Tribune/TBO.com all-Hillsborough County teams are on the line.
It’s not the final say for who makes the first and second teams, as well as honorable mentions. But the Tribune’s honor roll of the top three performances for each of the 17 events is a significant yardstick—or meterstick—used in determining these squads.
For the Class 1A and 2A teams, the season is over. But for the 3A/4A squads, this weekend’s state finals at the University of North Florida in Jacksonville is your last chance to move up the honor roll. In some events, mere hundredths of a second separate positions.
Good luck! Here’s the next-to-last honor roll: