Most Recent Entries
- Panini reveals details about Pinnacle basketball
- Rays pick up pitcher in minor league Rule 5 draft
- Land O’ Lakes cross country stars Travis Nichols, Tyler Stahl commit to North Florida
- Beck staying with Longhorns
- Boys Basketball:FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
- Baseball: Jesuit OF Taylor selects Duke
Next-to-last track honor roll now updated
Posted May 3, 2012 by Bill Ward
Updated May 3, 2012 at 12:29 AM
There’s one week left in the 2012 high school track season and berths on the Tampa Tribune/TBO.com all-Hillsborough County teams are on the line.
It’s not the final say for who makes the first and second teams, as well as honorable mentions. But the Tribune’s honor roll of the top three performances for each of the 17 events is a significant yardstick—or meterstick—used in determining these squads.
For the Class 1A and 2A teams, the season is over. But for the 3A/4A squads, this weekend’s state finals at the University of North Florida in Jacksonville is your last chance to move up the honor roll. In some events, mere hundredths of a second separate positions.
Good luck! Here’s the next-to-last honor roll: