- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
Miami’s Shannon first, USF’s Holtz last in this poll
Posted Aug 12, 2010 by Scott Carter
Updated Aug 12, 2010 at 04:19 PM
The Palm Beach Post raised a good question in an online poll this week: Which state college football coach will be under the most pressure this season?
The choices included Miami’s Randy Shannon, Florida State’s Jimbo Fisher, USF’s Skip Holtz, Florida’s Urban Meyer, Florida Atlantic’s Howard Schnellenberger and UCF’s George O’Leary.
According to the results published in today’s Post, here are the results:
Shannon—45 percent of the votes
Based on those votes, Shannon had better win this season and Holtz is definitely on a honeymoon.
What do you think? Is Shannon under more pressure than any coach in the state this season? And Holtz the least?