- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
- Boys Basketball: Jean, Ingram make 7A All-State Team
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Aaron auto is mystery redemption card No. 1 for 2014 Topps Tribute
- Bishop McLaughlin names assistant Craig Moore as its head football coach
Miami’s Shannon first, USF’s Holtz last in this poll
Posted Aug 12, 2010 by Scott Carter
Updated Aug 12, 2010 at 04:19 PM
The Palm Beach Post raised a good question in an online poll this week: Which state college football coach will be under the most pressure this season?
The choices included Miami’s Randy Shannon, Florida State’s Jimbo Fisher, USF’s Skip Holtz, Florida’s Urban Meyer, Florida Atlantic’s Howard Schnellenberger and UCF’s George O’Leary.
According to the results published in today’s Post, here are the results:
Shannon—45 percent of the votes
Based on those votes, Shannon had better win this season and Holtz is definitely on a honeymoon.
What do you think? Is Shannon under more pressure than any coach in the state this season? And Holtz the least?