- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Rays @ Yankees: Notes and lineups
- Update on Peralta’s neck
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
McCaskill arrested over weekend
Posted Jan 25, 2010 by Scott Carter
Updated Jan 25, 2010 at 06:17 PM
One of the most important messages new USF football coach Skip Holtz made to players in his first team meeting was that no matter the past, everyone had a clean slate in his view.
Junior DT Keith McCaskill may have blemished his clean slate a bit on Sunday when he was arrested on campus for driving with a cancelled, suspended or revoked license.
McCaskill was arrested at 10:44 a.m. and booked at 12:07 p.m. He was released at 3:14 p.m. on a $250 bond according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office website.
McCaskill emerged late in the season as one of USF’s top interior linemen. A junior from Tallahassee Godby, McCaskill played in all 13 games last season and started five.
He made a career-high seven tackles in a win over West Virginia, helping the Bulls limit Noel Devine to just 42 yards rushing.