- Men’s Roster
- Women’s Roster
- Men’s Schedule/Results
- Women’s Schedule/Results
- Men’s Statistics
- Big East Standings
- Live Scoreboard
Most Recent Entries
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
- Boys Basketball: Jean, Ingram make 7A All-State Team
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Aaron auto is mystery redemption card No. 1 for 2014 Topps Tribute
- Bishop McLaughlin names assistant Craig Moore as its head football coach
Martin Fennelly Column: Camp Holtz is all about bonding and a few egg tosses
Posted Aug 17, 2010 by Scott Carter
Updated Aug 17, 2010 at 10:43 AM
VERO BEACH— So it’s not Bear Bryant and The Junction Boys. The egg toss and hula hoop contests are a dead giveaway.
The nearest junction is Yeehaw Junction, 30 miles west. Moreover, at this South Florida football training camp, USF players were spotted … hydrating.
“All the water we need,” senior wide receiver Faron Hornes said with a grin.
There is work and there is sweat at Skip Holtz’s first USF camp, just like with the last guy. The sheer number of grins is something new.
Read the rest of the column here.