Erik Erlendsson covers the Tampa Bay Lightning for The Tampa Tribune.
Most Recent Entries
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
- Rays @ BoSox: Archer’s first start
Lightning make three cuts before leaving for Prague
Posted Sep 25, 2008 by Erik Erlendsson
Updated Sep 25, 2008 at 10:24 PM
Before leaving New York for the airport, Tampa Bay has left three players behind.
Defenseman Matt Smaby was re-assigned to Norfolk.
Forwards Brandon Bochenski and Zenon Konopka were also re-assigned to Norfolk, but each must clear waivers first. The pair will be placed on waivers tomorrow and have until Saturday at noon eastern time to clear. If both of them clear, they will report to Norfolk on Monday.